Create Table in MySQL:
(1) In the previous blog we learned about how to create a database in MySQL. Now we have learned how to create a table in MySQL.
(2) In order to create a table in MySQL, you have to go to the database that you have created. Expand the database and right-click on “Tables” and select “Create Table” as shown below.
(3) After that, you have to give the Table a name under the “Table Name” field (for example, student_table) and use default charset/collation and engine. Now go to the Column Name section to add a “Colum” in the table. Double-click below the column name field to add a column to the table as shown below.
(4) In this example, we have added four columns to the table as shown below.
(5) After filling in all the details now click on the Apply button.
(6) Now the query for the table and column is automatically created and click again on the Apply button.
(7) After that you find the SQL script was successfully applied to the database and then click on Finish as shown below.
(8) Now the table is created and a column is added to it. In the below figure, the column field is shown as null.
(9) In order to add data to the column fields double click on it and enter the data and click on Apply.
(10) Now the query for the column data is automatically created and click again on the Apply button.
(11) After that you find the SQL script was successfully applied to the database and then click on Finish as shown below.
(12) In this way you can create a table and add a column to it in MySQL.
|Basic Components of Computer System|
Malicious Software (Malware)
What is Virtual Reality?
FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
Artificial Intelligence (AI)