JKPSC KAS Mains 2022 Essay Paper:
Write TWO Essays, choosing ONE from each of the Sections, A and B, in about 1000-1200 words each.
(1) The opposite of poverty is not wealth. In too many places, the opposite of poverty is justice.
(2) We are not above nature, we are a part of nature.
(3) Poetry is nearer to vital truth than history.
(4) E-governance succeeds when affordability, access, assurance and accountability are delivered.
(1) The greatest threat to our planet is the belief that someone else will save it.
(2) Privatization of profit-making public sector: a boon or bane?
(3) Gender equality is the unfinished business of the 21st century.
(4) The power to question is the basis of all human progress.