Download NIOS Book Geography For UPSC, SSC Exam
The Study of Geography as a Discipline
Changing Face of the Earth
- The work of running water and underground water.
- The work of moving ice, wind and sea waves.
- Major landforms and their economic significance.
The Domain of the Water on the Earth
The Domain of Air on the Earth
- Structure and composition of atmosphere.
- Insolation and temperature.
- Atmospheric pressure and winds.
- Humidity and precipitation.
The Domain of Life on the Earth
The Physical setting of India
Natural resource and their Development in India
Economic Activities and Infrastructural development in India
- Land Use and Agriculture.
- Development of Mineral and Energy Resources.
- Industrial Development.
- Transport, Communication and Trade in India.
Human Resource Development in India
- Population Density, Distribution and Growth in India.
- Population Composition in India.
- Human Development.
- Human Settlement.
Local area Planning
Geography of Tourism in India
- Tourism-Concept, Resources and Development.
- Development of Infrastructure and Growth of Tourism.
- Prospects and Problems of Tourism.