Preamble Of Indian Constitution GK
October 13, 2020
Preamble Of Indian Constitution GK:
- What is Preamble- Introduction or Preface to the Constitution.
- Which was the first constitution to begin with a Preamble- American Constitution.
- Who called Preamble as the ‘identity card of the Constitution’- N.A.Palkhivala.
- Which three new words added by the 42nd Constitutional Amendment Act 1976 in the Preamble- Socialist, Secular & Integrity.
- Which type of socialism is seen in the Indian context- Democratic Socialism.
- Democratic Socialism holds faith in which type of Economy- A Mixed Economy.
- What is the chief characteristic of the mixed economy- Both public and private sector co-exist side by side.
- From where the idea of social, economic, and political justice is taken in the Preamble of the Indian Constitution- Russian Revolution (1917).
- From where the idea of liberty, equality, and fraternity are taken in the Preamble of the Indian Constitution- French Revolution (1789).
- In which article of the constitution it is mention “no person is to be declared ineligible for inclusion in electoral rolls on grounds of religion, race, caste or sex- Article 325.
- In which case, the Supreme Court held that the Preamble is a part of the Constitution and it is subject to the amending power of the Parliament- Kesavananda Bharati Case (1973).
- Which article holds that “elections to the Lok Sabha and the state assemblies to be on the basis of adult suffrage”- Article 326.
- When did India become a member of the UNO- 1945.
- Which articles of the constitution guaranteeing the fundamental right to the freedom of religion- Articles 25 to 28.
- The preamble is non-justiciable which means- its provisions are not enforceable in courts of law.
- Which article of the Constitution deals with the powers of Parliament to amend the Constitution and its procedure- Article 368.
- How many times Preamble has been amended so far- One time.
- The Preamble to the Indian Constitution is based on the ‘Objective Resolution’ drafted and moved by whom- Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.
- Which article of the Directive Principles of State Policy secures to men and women equal right to an adequate means of livelihood and equal pay for equal work- Article 39.
- Which kind of Democracy is provided by the Indian Constitution- Representative Parliamentary Democracy.
- What is the main feature of Representative Parliamentary Democracy- the executive is responsible to the legislature for all its policies and actions.
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.