Python Nested Dictionaries:
|We can use the PyCharm code editor for this example. If you do not know about it then follow this link- How to install PyCharm for Python and create a program in it.|
(1) Python supports dictionaries nested one inside the other. Nesting involves putting a dictionary inside another dictionary. It is a collection of dictionaries into one single dictionary.
(2) Example of Python Nested Dictionaries:
- How to target particular rows in nested dictionaries is shown below.
- How to get particular values from rows in nested dictionaries as shown below.
- Using for loop in nested dictionaries. k and v represent key and value.
- Iteration in Python Nested Dictionaries.
- Updation of value in nested dictionaries.