52 Motivational Quotes For Students:
(1) “No matter what accomplishments you make…somebody helps you”- Wilma Rudolph.
(2) “Man’s mind once stretched by a new idea…never regains its original dimension”- Oliver Wendell Holmes.
(3) “You see things that are and say, “Why?” But I dream things that never were and say, “Why not?””- George Bernard Shaw.
(4) “Imagination is more important than knowledge”- Albert Einstein.
(5) “Curiosity keeps us moving forward, exploring, experimenting, opening new doors”- Walt Disney.
(6) “Creativity is finding new things…or expressing old truths in new ways”- Roger vol Oech.
(7) “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life”- Steve Jobs.
(8) “What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others”- Nelson Mandela.
(9) “I don’t know what your destiny will be…but one thing I know…the only ones among you who will be really happy…are those who will have sought and found how to serve”- Dr. Albert Schweitzer.
(10) “Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith”- Bhagat Singh.
(11) “Our actual enemy is not any force exterior to ourselves, but our own crying weaknesses, our cowardice, our selfishness, our hypocrisy, our purblind sentimentalism”- Sri Aurobindo Ghosh.
(12) “A hero is born among a hundred, a wise man is found among a thousand, but an accomplished one might not be found even among a hundred thousand men”- Plato.
(13) “Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world…if you do so, you are insulting yourself”- Bill Gates.
(14) “I will permit no man to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate him”- Booker T. Washington.
(15) “It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.”- Vladimir Lenin.
(16) “Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing”- Warren Buffett.
(17) “Today is a gift from God – that is why it is called the present”- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.
(18) “I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy”- Rabindranath Tagore.
(19) “God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well”- Voltaire.
(20) “There are things I can’t force. I must adjust. There are times when the greatest change needed is a change of my viewpoint”- Denis Diderot.
(21) “The world of reality has its limits; the world of imagination is boundless.”- Rousseau.
(22) “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong”- Mahatma Gandhi.
(23) “Two ways of building character- cultivating strength to challenge oppression, and tolerate the resultant hardships that give rise to courage and awareness”- Sardar Patel.
(24) “Think Thousand times before taking a decision But – After taking decision never turn back even if you get Thousand difficulties!!”- Adolf Hitler.
(25) “Ask less often, “What’s in it for me?” and ask more often, “What’s in me for it?””- Dr. John Ed Mathison.
(26) “Non-violence has to be observed in thought, word, and deed. The measure of our non-violence will be the measure of our success”- Sardar Patel.
(27) “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom”- Aristotle.
(28) “Whoever is unwilling to help himself can be helped by no one”- Pestalozzi.
(29) “Strength is Life, Weakness is Death. Expansion is Life, Contraction is Death. Love is Life, Hatred is Death”- Swami Vivekananda.
(30) “There is no pillow as soft as a clear conscience”- John Wooden.
(31) “Science is the great antidote to the poison of enthusiasm and superstition”- Adam Smith.
(32) “The best portion of a good man’s life: his little, nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love”- William Wordsworth.
(33) “The greatest musical instrument given to a human being is the voice”- Dayanand Saraswati.
(34) “Wealth, like happiness, is never attained when sought after directly…It always comes as a by-product of providing a useful service”- Henry Ford.
(35) “If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough”- Oprah Winfrey.
(36) “Don’t settle for what life gives you; make life better and build something”- Ashton Kutcher.
(37) “Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship”- Lord Buddha.
(38) “In happiness & suffering, in joy and grief, we should regard all creatures as we regard our own self”-Lord Mahavira.
(39) “We all do better when we work together. Our differences do matter, but our common humanity matters more”- Bill Clinton.
(40) “Duty is a very personal thing…It is what comes from knowing the need to take action…and not just a need to urge others to do something”- Mother Teresa.
(41) “All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident”- Arthur Schopenhauer.
(42) “Expectation is the root of all heartache”- William Shakespeare.
(43) “It’s worth remembering that it is often the small steps, not the giant leaps, that bring about the most lasting change”- Queen Elizabeth.
(44) “Growth is painful. Change is painful. But, nothing is as painful as staying stuck where you do not belong”- N. R. Narayana Murthy.
(45) “A great man is different from an eminent one in that he is ready to be the servant of the society”- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar.
(46) “If you want to walk fast, walk alone. But if you want to walk far, walk together”- Ratan Tata.
(47) “People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care”- Theodore Roosevelt.
(48) “It’s not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are”- Roy Disney.
(49) “Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be”- Abraham Lincoln.
(50) “The quality of person’s life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence…regardless of the chosen field of endeavor- Vince Lombardi.
(51) “Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life…as by the obstacles that he has overcome while trying to succeed”- Booker T. Washington.
(52) “Vision is the art of seeing things invisible”- Jonathan Swift.