100 Inspirational Quotes For Life:
(1) “Character may be manifested in the great moments, but it is made in the small ones”- Phillips Brooks.
(2) “Justice, being violated, destroys; justice, being preserved, preserves: therefore, justice must not be violated, lest violated justice destroy us”- Manusmriti.
(3) “Hypocrisy may deceive the cleverest man, but the least wide-awake of children recognizes it”- Leo Tolstoy.
(4) “An ideal would be the society based on liberty, equality and fraternity”- Babasaheb Ambedkar.
(5) “A good politician is quite as unthinkable as an honest burglar”- H. L. Mencken.
(6) “I went into the business for the money, and the art grew out of it”- Charlie Chaplin.
(7) “Dignity consists not in possessing honours, but in the consciousness that we deserve them”- Aristotle.
(8) “He who praises you for what you lack, wishes to take from you what you have”- Don Juan Manuel.
(9) “Reason can answer questions, but imagination has to ask them”- Ralph Gerard.
(10) “In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is stoned to death”- Joan D. Vinge.
(11) “A man can stand anything, except a succession of ordinary days”- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe.
(12) “Flattery, is like cologne water, to be smelt of, not swallowed”- Josh Billings.
(13) “Truth like surgery may hurt, but it cures”- Han Suyin.
(14) “My one aim was to do a thing well and to excel if possible”- Josephine Demott Robinson.
(15) “Music is moonlight in the gloomy night of life”- Jean Paul.
(16) “It is possible to fail in many ways while to succeed is possible only in one way”- Aristotle.
(17) “Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value”- Albert Einstein.
(18) “Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm”- Winston Churchill.
(19) “The reward of one duty done is the power to fulfill another”- George Eliot.
(20) “If we do not find anything very pleasant, at least we shall find something new”- Voltaire.
(21) “Art attracts us only by what it reveals of our most secret self”- Jean-Luc Godard.
(22) “A man is the sum of his actions, of what he has done, of what he can do, nothing else”- John Galsworthy.
(23) “People may doubt what we say, but they always believe what we do”- Don Galer.
(24) “Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak”- Epictetus.
(25) “The distance is nothing; it’s only the first step that is difficult”- Marquise du Deffand.
(26) “You’ll never achieve real success unless you like what you’re doing”- Dale Carnegie.
(27) “Plan your work for today and every day, then work your plan”- Margaret Thatcher.
(28) “One of the secrets of life is to make stepping stones out of stumbling blocks”- Jack Penn.
(29) “Reason can answer questions, but imagination has to ask them”- Ralph Gerard.
(30) “A problem is a chance for you to do your best”- Duke Ellington.
(31) “Even if you’re on the right track, you get run over if you just sit there”- Will Rogers.
(32) “Well-timed silence hath more eloquence than speech”- Martin Farquhar Tupper.
(33) “You can’t base your life on the past or the present. You have to tell me about your future”- Chuck Palahniuk.
(34) “Don’t simply retire from something; have something to retire to”- Harry Emerson Fosdick.
(35) “Courage is the ladder on which all the other virtues mount”- Clare Booth Luce.
(36) “How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct”- Benjamin Disraeli.
(37) “Every improvement in communication makes the bore more terrible”- Frank Moore Colby.
(38) “You can’t turn back the clock, But you can wind it up again”- Bonnie Prudden.
(39) “Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man, and work like a dog”- Caroline K. Simon.
(40) “You create your opportunities by asking for them”- Shakti Gawain.
(41) “It is dangerous to be sincere unless you are also stupid”- George Bernard Shaw.
(42) “Get not your friends by bare compliments, but by giving them sensible tokens of your love”- Socrates.
(43) “Never face facts; if you do, you’ll never get up in the morning”- Marlo Thomas.
(44) “When you hire people that are smarter than you are, you prove you are smarter than they are”- R. H. Grant.
(45) “When you make a world tolerable for yourself, you make a world tolerable for others”- Anais Nin.
(46) “Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else”- Judy Garland.
(47) “There is no duty we so much underrate as the duty of being happy”- Robert L. Stevenson.
(48) “To see what is right, and not to do it, is want of courage or of principle”- Confucius.
(49) “The more passions and desires one has, the more ways one has of being happy”- Charlotte Catherine.
(50) “Laughing is the sensation of feeling good all over and showing it principally in one Spot”- Josh Billings.
(51) “An undefined problem has an infinite number of solutions”- Robert A. Humphrey.
(52) “Friendship make prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by diving and sharing it”- Cicero.
(53) “Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its strength”- Corrie Ten Boom.
(54) “I will pay more for the ability to deal with people than for any other ability under the sun”- John D. Rockefeller.
(55) “What a man dislikes in his superiors, let him not display in the treatment of his inferiors”- Tsang Sin.
(56) “Charity is injurious unless it helps the recipient to become independent of it”- John D. Rockefeller.
(57) “People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges”- Joseph Newton.
(58) “The outward behaviour of a man is at once the sign and proof of the inner state”- Mahatma Gandhi.
(59) “To be what we are and to become what we are capable of becoming, is the only end of life”- Robert Louis Stevenson.
(60) “A smile is worth a million, but it doesn’t cost a cent”- Henry C. Mabry.
(61) “A fanatic is someone who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject”- Winston Churchill.
(62) “Anyone who thinks he knows all the answers isn’t up to date on the questions”- Frank Lawrence.
(63) “Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be”- Abraham Lincoln.
(64) “One of the most difficult things to give away is kindness, it is usually returned”- Cort R. Flint.
(65) “Patience is the ability to put up with people you’d like to put down”- Ulrike Ruffert.
(66) “Discipline like surgery, is not painless, but it is worth practicing anyway”- Shiv Khera.
(67) “Anyone who angers you conquers you”- Sister Kenny’s Mother.
(68) “Responsibility is the price every man must pay for freedom”- Edith Hamilton.
(69) “The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight but has no vision”- Helen Keller.
(70) “What matters is not to add years to your life, but to add life to your years”- Alexis Carrel.
(71) “You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving”- Amy Carmichael.
(72) “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try”- Beverly Sills.
(73) “Don’t Judge each day by the harvest you reap, but the seeds you plant”- Robert Louis Stevenson.
(74) “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams”- Eleanor Roosevelt.
(75) “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice”- Martin Luther King.
(76) “The first condition of progress is the removal of censorship”- George Bernard Shaw.
(77) “You have your way, I have my way. As for the correct way, the only way, it does not exist”- Friedrich Nietzche.
(78) “No matter how great your words may be, you will be judged by your actions”- Brahma Kumaris.
(79) “Be careful! Your expression will leave an impression”- Brahma Kumaris.
(80) “Experience is what you get when you don’t get what you want”- Don Stanford.
(81) “The secret of happiness is to make others believe they are the cause of it”- Al Batt.
(82) “There is nothing about a caterpillar that tells you it’s going to be a butterfly”- Buckminster Fuller.
(83) “Let us never negotiate out of fear. But, let’s never fear to negotiate”- John F- Kennedy.
(84) “There is no security on this earth; there is only opportunity”- Gen. Douglas.
(85) “A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds”- Francis Bacon.
(86) “Dreamers only dream, but creators bring their dreams into reality”- Robert Fritz.
(87) “For every obstacle there is a solution over under, around or through”- Dan Zadra.
(88) “Nothing is so strong as gentleness; nothing is so gentle as real strength”- Ralph W. Sockman.
(89) “Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort”- Franklin D. Roosevelt.
(90) “A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way”- John Maxwell.
(91) “The winds blow strongest against those who stand tallest”- F. C. Hayes.
(92) “Others can stop you temporarily; only you can do it permanently”- Don Ward.
(93) “The world stands aside for the person who knows where he or she is going”- John Crystal.
(94) “There is no bigger respect you can pay a subordinate than to hear his point of view”- Alex Park.
(95) “The job of a professional manager is not to like people- it is to put their strength to work”- Peter E. Drucker.
(96) “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced”- James Baldwin.
(97) “Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence”- Robert Frost.
(98) “Never discourage anyone who continually makes progress, no matter how slow”- Plato.
(99) “I will not say I’ve failed a 1000 times; I’ll say I found a 1000 ways that can cause failure”- Thomas Edison.
(100) “Everybody thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself”- Leo Tolstoy.