Indian Polity GK Part 2 For SSC And GPSC Exam
October 21, 2020
Indian Polity GK Part 2 For SSC And GPSC Exam:
- The voting age was reduced to 18 years from 21 years in 1989 by which Constitutional Amendment Act- 61st Constitutional Amendment Act of 1988.
- Indian Constitution has been described as “Bargaining Federalism” by- Morris Jones.
- Who is the guarantor of the Fundamental Rights of the citizens and the guardian of the Constitution- The Supreme Court.
- Which Article of the Constitution deals with President Rule on the ground of failure of Constitutional Machinery in the state- Article 356.
- 73rd Amendment Act of 1992 gave constitutional recognition to the- Panchayats.
- 74th Amendment Act of 1992 gave constitutional recognition to the- Municipalities.
- Right to property comes under which Article- Article 300A.
- Provisions relating to the administration of tribal areas in the states of Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura, and Mizoram comes under which schedule of the Constitution- Sixth Schedule.
- Which Article of the Constitution provides power to the Parliament to legislate with respect to a matter in the state list in the national interest- Article 249.
- 44th Amendment Act 1978 replaced the original term’ internal disturbance’ in the case of National Emergency with the term- Armed Rebellion.
- Procedure for amendment of the Constitution is borrowed from which Constitution of the world- South African Constitution.
- Who said, “Preamble is the horoscope of our sovereign democratic republic”- K.M.Munshi.
- Which is the soul of the Indian Constitution- Preamble.
- Which Part of the constitution is described as Magna Carta of India- Part III (Fundamental Rights).
- Right to Property was deleted from the list of Fundamental Rights by which Act- 44th Constitutional Amendment Act, 1978.
- Equality of opportunity in matters of Public Employment comes under which Article- Article 16.
- “Equality before law” is an element of the concept of- Rule of Law.
- Mandal Commission is associated with- Backward Classes.
- Right to information comes under- Article 21.
- Right to Constitutional Remedies comes under- Article 32.
- Which writ issued by the court to enquire into the legality of the claim of a person to a public office- Quo-warranto.
- Who ensures the dignity and respect of individuals- Fundamental Rights.
- A money bill can be introduced in the Lok Sabha on whose recommendation- President.
- Ordinance-Making Power of the President covers which Article- Article 123.
- The time gap between the Question Hour and the agenda is known as- Zero Hour.
- Which motion causes the council of ministers to resign from his office if it is passed in the Lok Sabha- No-Confidence Motion.
- The appropriation of money out of the Consolidated Fund of India comes under- Money Bill.
- Money Bill can be detained by the Rajya Sabha for a maximum period of- 14 days only.
- Which fund is placed at the disposal of the President- Contingency Fund of India.
- Which Article authorizes the Parliament to create new All-India Services common to both the Centre and States- Article 312.
- Which committee examines the appropriation accounts and the finance accounts of the union government and any other accounts laid before the Lok Sabha- Public Accounts Committee.
- Which Committee was constituted by Union Govt. on reforming the criminal justice system of the country- Madhava Menon Committee.
- Who was the head of the Commission set up in 1953 to examine the re-organization of State on a linguistic basis- Fazal Ali.
- The expenditure which is included in the Constitution for which approval of Parliament is not necessary is known as- Charged expenditure.
- The Dinesh Goswami Committee recommended- governmental funding of parliamentary elections.
- The concept of Public Interest Litigation originated in- the United States.
- The Constitution of India recognizes- religious and linguistic minorities.
- Which rights were described by Dr, B.R.Ambedkar as the heart and soul of the Constitution- Right to Constitutional Remedies.
- The abolition of the I.A.S and the I.P.S has been recommended by the- Rajamannar Commission.
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.