Python Class Object:
|We can use the PyCharm code editor for this example. If you do not know about it then follow this link- How to install PyCharm for Python and create a program in it.|
(1) Class- It is a user-defined data type/prototype for an object that defines a set of attributes that characterize any object of the class. The attributes are data members (class variables and instance variables) and methods, accessed via dot notation.
(2) Class Variable- A variable that is shared by all instances of a class. Class variables are defined within a class but outside any of the class’s methods. Class variables are not used as frequently as instance variables are.
(3) Instance Variable– A variable that is defined inside a method and belongs only to the current instance of a class.
(4) Method- A special kind of function that is defined in a class definition.
(5) Object- A unique instance of a data structure that is defined by its class. An object comprises both data members (class variables and instance variables) and methods.
Example of Python Class Object:
(1) Single Object in Class:
(2) Multiple Object in Class:
(3) Call Function through Object in Class: