Table of Contents
Create a New User and Login as any User in Salesforce:
In this blog, we will learn how to create a new user in salesforce plus we can also learn how a system administrator can login as any user in the system. Now there are times when a system administrator was really the dawn of the area or someone who has pretty much every access that this guy needs, wants to login into someone else right, it could be a requirement wherein a colleague or an employee has gone on a sabbatical but wants to check in or you know the login and try to see what if there are new cases assigned to him. If they want to ask the administrator, can you take a look at all the records that I have in my queue currently, can you check my cases, can you check the tasks I have, can you postpone them or any kind of use case or any kind of requirement wherein the administrator might need to log into someone else’s sales org. This can be done if you are the system administrator in the system.
Create a New User in Salesforce:
(1) On the Salesforce setup page, click on the Quick Find box and search Users and select it as shown below.
(2) In the Users Setup page click on the New User button as shown below.
(3) In the Users card, fill in all the necessary information and click on the Save button as shown below.
(4) Hence new user is created as shown below.
(5) Now go to the Users Setup page and you find the New User here as shown below.
Login as any User in Salesforce:
(1) On the Salesforce setup page, click on the Quick Find box and search Login Access Policies and select it as shown below.
(2) In the Login Access Policies page, tick the Enabled check box i.e. Administrators Can Log in as Any User, and press the Save button as shown below.
(3) Now go to the Users Setup page and you find the login option on the Users line as shown below.
(4) When you click on the login button as shown above you logged in as George Daniel as shown below. When you click on the log out button you will be logged out from the system. You need to login again into salesforce by using System admin credentials.