Install Anaconda Python for Machine Learning:
(1) This blog will teach how to download and install Anaconda Python for Machine Learning on Windows. Note: Python is inbuilt in Anaconda.
(2) Go to your browser and type in the search bar “Download Anaconda” as shown below. or You can also directly go to the official website by clicking here Anaconda Distribution.
(3) After that click on the Anaconda Distribution Download button for windows. OR you can also download it from the bottom of the page as shown below.
(4) Now the Anaconda is downloaded. Go to the folder where it is downloaded.
(5) Now double-click on the Anaconda software. The computer asks “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?” Click on Yes. Then below interface opens and click on the Next button as shown below.
(6) Now click on the I Agree button to accept the License Agreement.
(7) In the Select Installation Type window, select the Just Me option and press the Next button.
(8) In Choose Install Location window, you see the Destination Folder option where you want to install it. I will remain it default and press the Next button.
(9) Now select the second option, and click on the Install button.
(10) Now the installation began as shown below. Installation takes around 10-15 minutes.
(11) Once the installation gets complete, click on the Next button.
(12) Again press the Next button.
(13) Tick the checkbox if you want to learn more about Anaconda and then click on the Finish button.
(14) In the windows search bar type Anaconda Prompt and open it.
(15) In order to check the Python version, write the following command in Anaconda Prompt.
(16) If you want to get Anaconda Information, write the following command in Anaconda Prompt.
(17) In Anaconda Prompt, write jupyter notebook command to open it. Your jupyter notebook opens in the web browser as shown below. If you have installed more than one browser, then the system asks you in which browser you have to open it.
(18) Jupyter Notebook provides the option to create a new Python file. You can also create a new text file, folder, and terminal as shown below.
(19) You can also rename or move or delete the file or folder by selecting it as shown below.
(20) When we click on the New button on the right side, the drop-down list opens as shown in step 18. You can create a new Python file by simply clicking on the Python option. After that, a new browser tab opens. Click on the Untitled field and rename it.
(21) New Python File is renamed as shown below.